Fatty Acid Transporter With Choline Chloride
- Loss of appetite.
- Fatty liver, Ketosis & Hepatitis.
- Liver injury due to parasitism.
- Environmental stress and change in feed.
- Drug induces hepatotoxicity.
Feeding recommendations :
- Cow, Buffalo and Horses : 100 ml. or 2 boli /animal daily.
- Calf, Sheep, Goat, Pig & Foal : 30 ml. or ½ – 1 bolus/ animal daily.
- Dogs & Cats :10-15 ml./ animal twice a day.
Once or in two divided doses for 3-5 days.
Or as directed by Nutritionist or Veterinarian.
500 ml , 1litre